I have a book called Great American Speeches. But did Lou Gehrig give the greatest speech ever?
July 4, 1939. Note the large G in the background.
"There are more kinds of fools than one can guard against."
"In the last instance, it is character alone that makes for one's safety."
- Joseph Conrad, The Secret Agent.
Sir Charles Barkley, he ain't even got a ring.
Notre Dame has been trying to auction off a scoreboard since May 13, with very few bids. The jokes write themselves.
- They figured they wouldn't need it.
- Jimmy Clausen not included. Thank God.
- Home side almost like new!
- It's actually just for rent, because USC owns it.
- Weighs less than Charlie Weiss.
- Home of the 1981 Sugar Bowl runners up
I'm not quite sure I trust this. I saw it on my buddy's... blog, if that's what Tumblr is.
ME: I wrote something down here a while back, and I'm wondering if you said it. Did you say "Urban Meyer. I hate him. He makes me hate Mormons. I don't even think he's Mormon."?