Sunday, October 25, 2009

To be the man, you gotta beat the man

Verily, Ric Flair is right. (youube)










Image: U of F Athletics.

Beat Florida Saturday and you're .500 against Tim Tebow. Lose, and he's 3-1.

Florida looks beatable. Superman is pressing, because there are weaknesses to be exposed.

I don't know that we're the team to do that. On paper we are, so long as that paper doesn't list 2009 college football statistics.
...


I will miss my first Florida game in 10 years Saturday.

Joe Cox and I will both be going as this on Halloween. One size fits most (children), available at the Tom Hill Sr. Blvd K-mart in Macon and at amazon.com.



Me: It's called "Deluxe Muscle Ninja." It's got a rubber cobra belt.

Joe: I know a guy who wants to name his son Cobra.

Me: What's his wife think of that?

Joe: What do you think? He said he's just going to start calling him that, and get it to stick.

2 comments:

Nick said...

I can't believe you aren't going to FLA. My how the times have changed...

whatwhatsthescene said...

wouldn't uga need a qb and rb to beat florida?

oh, and a decent defense?