Sunday, September 7, 2008

Knowshon Moreno is super human

What else can you say? Two games, 26 carries, 227 yards and six touchdowns. He's just a special player.


Attention ESPN: This happened Saturday.
Image: Georgiadogs.com












Another picture of the leap, this one from my paper, The Macon Telegraph.




UPDATE: The question on everybody's lips. Coach Richt, via David Hale:
Anyway, having said all of that, Richt was asked what he thought about Knowshon's hurdle not making it onto "SportsCenter." Here's what he said:

"I think they missed the boat or didn't do their homework or whatever. I don't know how they couldn't have noticed that. It's going to make our highlights for a long time."

At that point, an ESPN reporter chimed in to say that FOX controlled the broadcast for the game and did not send that highlight to ESPN as part of their satellite package.

Then, not surprisingly, a FOX reporter said ESPN could easily have gotten the highlight if they wanted it.

So Richt's conclusion: "I guess they're both under the bus, then."

Coach Richt is all class. But I'd suggest a public apology if the GameDay crew has any thought of coming to Athens.

I don't know about you, but I f^#$ing love holding grudges.

No comments: