Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vandy weekend thoughts

Dear Georgia Bulldogs: I don't think you can beat LSU or Florida. Please prove me wrong.

I think Vance Cuff's going to get his shot at starting cornerback next week. And don't think he'll be dropping any more balls that hit him in the chest.

Alright, alright. Alabama is legit.

Our safeties are not the stalking assassins I need them to be.

Florida's gonna kill that toss sweep.

Stafford's line: 13 of 23 for 194 yards, 2 TDs and 2 interceptions.

Colt McCoy's: 29 of 32 for 337 yards, 2 TDs and no interceptions.

Penn State's starting quarterback completed 18 passes for 171 yards and one touchdown. They won 46-17.

Due to my poor decision making skills, I spent a long time downtown after the game. Every time I went outside, I could hear the Bell ringing. It rang into the morning. The students these days have my respect.

Of course, I've heard enough bell ringing over the years that I can kind of conjure it up in my head.

UPDATE: C'mon! Really? C'mon!

No comments: