Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stafford: "Not sure" about next year

This is the first piece I've seen (surely I've missed some) quoting Matt Stafford directly on whether he'll declare for the NFL draft next year. From The Augusta Chronicle:
"I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, but if it is the last time, hopefully I'm going to leave on top. But there could be another year to come. I'm not sure yet."
Picked it up off of Dawgbone.net, which provides an excellent clipping service, among other things.

So far the word on Knowshon is that he's not thinking about it.

If you want them to stay, you might as well go here. It couldn't hurt. You might write a little message to Jeff Owens and Asher Allen while you're at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw him the other day at Snelling. He said "the french fries here suck." Then threw his tray on the ground and yelled "I'm gonna get a Lambroghini!"

Lucid Idiocy said...

... We have confirmation