Friday, October 8, 2010

BACK TO THIS

This is what we are working toward. And The University of Georgia has fallen off.

I say return to awesome. You don't start that against Tennessee and finish by Tuesday, but you damn sure have to start. And I don't care what anyone says from the outside, because I don't care about anything but wins.

To the University of Georgia cheerleader pictured, I apologize for not asking your permission. And to the photographer too, I suppose.

But, ma'am, you're an Internet legend.

Our women have always been the best of us. Especially when we don't tackle.





Look, I realize the team wasn't that good when this photo was taken. It's a metaphor, alright? Either work with me, or start tackling. Greg McGarity seems to know the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

No comments: