Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Down on Rocky Top

Listening to Rocky Top makes me want to go to Knoxville with an aluminum baseball bat.

But in the interest of research, I did it anyway. Here are some of the things actually espoused in that song, the pride of the Tennessee Volunteer Nation:

- Not having a telephone.
- Dating women who are half bear, half cat.
- Drinking moonshine.
- Killing trespassers.

Rocky Top lyrics.

So, to all Tennessee fans, who love hanging out on a mountain, wearing creamsicle-orange overalls, without a phone, while drinking homemade corn liquor and having sex with some sort of bestial half-breed - hey, good luck with that.

You won't have to worry about me trespassing, save once every two years. And I'll leave just as soon as I get that W.

1 comment:

Nick said...

That song makes me want to vomit!