Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Urban Meyer is Urban Meyer, Urban Meyer

Hey Jenny Slater is in Urban Meyer's head.

If you don't have time for the full post, scroll down near the end and I'll set it up for you: How would Urban Meyer react to the simple problems life presents us, like a delayed flight, or Starbuck's being out of skim milk?
BARISTA #1: Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get for you today?

MEYER: You want to know what Urban Meyer would like? Urban Meyer would like a double-shot grande latte, skim, and a muffin.

BARISTA #1: I'm sorry, I think we may be out of skim milk -- is two-percent OK?

MEYER: I don't know. Is giving you two percent of the price OK?

BARISTA #1: Uhh -- I'm sorry?

MEYER: It's very simple: I've asked for something, and you've tried to give me something less. And that isn't right. That's a bad deal. I understand the motivation here, but you're trying to give me something different from what I asked for. So do you want to try and get what I asked for, or do you want me to handle it? 'Cause I'll handle it.

No comments: