Sunday, October 11, 2009

Life officially = Joe Cox


Part of me thinks I saw this coming.
Image: Daniel Ussery.
...
"I guess the point I’m making is that is where we are right now is a culmination of everyone. I’m not pointing the finger at any one individual. I’m pointing the finger at all of us as a whole. We must all improve, period.”

- Coach Mark Richt Sunday teleconference (Hale).
Mikey Moore in The AJC:
"The way I feel is we're playing for the fans right now. I know they're getting beat up, they're torn up and I just feel like we've got to put on a better performance for them."
Richt Saturday, in The ABHDN:
“My only true concern right now is to get back home, watch the film, see what the heck happened and make corrections and move forward getting ready for Vanderbilt. That’s what I’m worried about.”
We're at a moment where we're worried about Vanderbilt. And not Munson worried. Actual worried, and telling people.

No comments: