Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What's wrong with this picture?

I could have left this town this morning..


...
If you answered, "those markers show the locations of Saturday's Widespread Panic / Allman Brother's concert, the gun show at the Birmingham civic center that same day, the Sheraton Hotel bar where you plan to watch the Georgia game and the SEC's headquarters building across the street," you are correct.

Recipe for disaster.

Update from Joe: "Why wouldn't you watch the game at SEC Headquarters? Seriously, what happens at SEC Headquarters on a game day?"

3 comments:

Nick said...

Good question Joe... And why is the SEC headquarters still there anyway??

Lucid Idiocy said...

Because Urban Meyer's house is too full with all the trophies.

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to
my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the
shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab
inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!


Here is my web-site think about this