Monday, February 7, 2011

Step One: Don't look like a villain from the future

"In America we need to get things straight. Obama, let's get these kids educated, create jobs so the country stays stimulated."

- will.i.am, The Black Eyed Peas


If you want to broadcast a positive political message during your Super Bowl show, that's fine by me. But you probably shouldn't do it dressed like Zorg from the Fifth Element.

Seriously, I think we all have to question the credibility of a man who wakes up and thinks, "I'm going to wear a clear plastic hat that molds perfectly to my 80s era haircut during biggest public appearance of my career."










One of you is a pop star and one of you is Gary Oldman, but you both look like assholes to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But who wins biggest douche award for the s bowl? Him or Christina aguilera?

Or big ben?

Jp

Lucid Idiocy said...

Big Ben, out of meanness. That fucker is good, though.