Thursday, September 29, 2011

We didn't have time to miss you

It does kind of make you feel better about your position in the human condition to hear David Pollack doubted his ability to play SEC football.

From the Ken Malcome and Derek Owens are leaving the program story:
“I’ll never forget David Pollack coming in my office as a freshman during camp and he was down,” Richt said. “He’s like, ‘I can’t do anything right. Coach [Rodney] Garner is all over me. I think I might have made a mistake. I don’t know if I can play here.’ … It’s hard to all of a sudden compete at a level you never had to. The guys [transferring] aren’t bad kids at all. Instead of fighting, they choose to move on, and the kids that do that, they’re a bunch of good kids.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excellent issues altogether, you simply gained a new reader.
What could you suggest in regards to your publish that you made a few days ago?
Any positive?

Here is my website cash advance in san diego